e-Assistant .

Odoo • Image and Text

The New Way of Outsourcing


One of the key benefits of outsourcing is that it enables you to focus on core business, while service providers make sure that non-core activities and administration are conducted in a responsible and a timely manner.

However, there are a few pitfalls of traditional outsourcing:

  • Data availability

  • Quality assurance

  • Control

e-Assistant combines expertise with technology to close this gap.

We Can Help You With...

Business Administration Outsourcing

Administration does not bring value to your core business. Yet, it is mandatory.  To be successful in your business, here is the list of services we can provide:

  •  Invoicing: accounts receivable/accounts payable

  • Coordination with the accountant

  • Document management

  • Business analysis

  • Travel management

  • Events management

  • Meetings/interviews scheduling

  • Business correspondence

  • Writing business proposals

  • Presentations design

Odoo • Text and Image

How We Do It?


Everything you decide to entrust us to do is digitized, accessible in real time and under your control!

We provide you with an online platform which we are able to access in order to perform activities we are responsible for.

e-Assistant makes 95% of administrative tasks automated, and the remaining 5% we do for you.

Contact us!